The CS Password Utility is a on-line self-service application designed to allow users to create and/or reset their passwords and user accounts on systems and services within the School of Computer Science.
This utility is located at http://cs.uwindsor.ca/password and is for use by CS Members, namely students, faculty, staff; and specialized members of the general public, namely alumni, prospective students, event participants, school teachers and employers.
Linked systems are:
- Computer Science desktop servers
- MyWeb Hosting services (Web sites, MySQL and @cs.uwindsor.ca email)
- cs.uwindsor.ca Wireless Network
- CS PC Labs
- Cloud Storage (owncloud.cs.uwindsor.ca)
- Social Web (social.cs.uwindsor.ca)
- Oracle Database (instance CS01)