Redmine Project Management
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. You can login with your UWinID or CS Password. Some of the main features are:
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (Git)
- Issue creation via email
Git - Source Code Management
The Redmine server can be used as a Git repository. A bare repository is automatically created for every Redmine project, but you need to push your changes up from your Git client to initialize the repository.
Git documentation, and its redmine integration, can be found on the Help Wiki on our redmine site.
We have recently installed a Gitlab server which provides more source code control features than the Git in Redmine, but less issue tracking features. If you need enhanced control of source code, use Gitlab instead of Redmine.